Category: Diagnostic Dentistry
- by siteadmin
In Diagnostic Dentistry, dental students are required to master eight different diagnostic aids. These aids enable dentists to make accurate diagnostic judgments. They include the percussion test, Bayesian analysis, Laser Doppler flowmetry, and endodontic tests. Ultimately, the goal is to have the students become competent clinicians. Percussion test The percussion test is a diagnostic technique…Read More
- Smiling Bright: Navigating Pediatric Dentistry and Braces for Healthy Young Grins
- Preventive Dentistry: Safeguarding Your Smile Through Check-Ups and Cleanings
- How to Choose the Best Dental Office in Glendale, CA: Your Ultimate Guide
- How Long Does Dentist Numbing Last?
- The Connection Between Oral Health And Overall Well-Being: Insights From Our Karrinyup Dental Clinic