Category: Periodontics Dentistry
- by siteadmin
Periodontics dentistry focuses on treating gum disease and performing procedures to improve the appearance of your smile. The periodontium is the supporting structure of the teeth and includes the gingiva, alveolar bone, cementum, and periodontal ligament. This field also deals with X-rays and surgeries. If you suspect you have gum disease, you should see a…Read More
- Smiling Bright: Navigating Pediatric Dentistry and Braces for Healthy Young Grins
- Preventive Dentistry: Safeguarding Your Smile Through Check-Ups and Cleanings
- How to Choose the Best Dental Office in Glendale, CA: Your Ultimate Guide
- How Long Does Dentist Numbing Last?
- The Connection Between Oral Health And Overall Well-Being: Insights From Our Karrinyup Dental Clinic